1. Only books in very good condition will be accepted. No water damage, cigarette smoke smell or ripped covers/pages of books will be accepted. Please put your name, phone number/ email address on box containing your books.
2. Store credit will be given as follows: Mass market paperbacks- 25 cents to 75 cents. Trade paperbacks up to $1.00 each. Hardcover general fiction $.75 to $2 each. Certain books receive up to 25% of original cover price. Audiobooks (on CD only) $1 to $3 each. CDs $1- $2. Dvds $1 to $4. Vinyl records $.25 to $1.00 for general records, perhaps more for special items. Childrens books 10 cents and up.
3. Store credit can be used to purchase any used book in store up to half the cost of your purchase, i.e. book purchase is $12.00, and you pay $6.00 in store credit, $6.00 in cash. This is necessary to create cash flow for store operation!
4. Once your store credit reaches $100, you may not bring in more books for trade until you use some of your credit.
5. Store credit is good for up to 1 year.
6. Credit cannot be used to purchase unused, remaindered or antiquarian or signed books. Book credit cannot be used to purchase cds (cd credit can be used to purchase cds and books).
7. Credit cannot be used for special orders
Books can only be brought in when I am in the shop. Please call before bringing books in. (301-475-2859). Please bring your books packed carefully in boxes.